Baby: 20 weeks, 4 days

The morning sickness and gastric attacks are gone! =) Now I can eat normally and have much more appetite than last time. I can even travel to Sepang every now and then through the bumpy rides. 



We don't know whether the baby is a girl or boy because the doctor is only 40-60% sure and doesn't want to be wrong although he says that he was never wrong before. He asked us to wait until the baby is born before determining the gender. But everyone says it is a boy. One morning, I dreamt that the baby was a boy and when I woke up, Elisha prayed for the baby and I, "Lord, bless this mother and son." He didn't know what he was saying and that was the first time he prayed, 'son'. Normally, he would pray, 'baby'. So, we guess it must be a boy.

We are thinking of calling the baby Jedaiah or Jedidiah or Jedire or something like that. Jedidiah was Solomon's name (2 Samuel 12:25) which means 'Beloved of God'. Short form is Jedi.

But today, I got a verse from Nehemiah 3:10 which talks about Jedaiah - some people say it means 'Beloved of God', some say it means, 'Hand of God'. The other day, very early in the morning, when Elisha was half asleep, he said, "Jedaiah. The baby's name is Jedaiah." and then went back to sleep. So I am not very sure whether he knew what he was saying because at that time we were not sure what to call him yet - there are so many forms of Jedidiah.

Our next visit to the hospital should be around 10 days time. I should be able to get my blood tests results back by then. Praying for the best results! 

Comments

Popular Posts