The Prophecy

So we were in Field of Dreams Church in Norwood, SA. And just after the worship, during the announcements, guess what –– Ps. Daryl, out of a sudden, says, ''I sense a Word of the Lord for Ps. Dexter and Lily and Family. Ps Dexter, can you please stand up''

But my dad couldn't hear a thing. Mom had to nudge him to stand up. But as he was getting up, someone came into the hall with a birthday cake for an elderly woman who just turned 90. Woops...

Daryl had to apologize, and hold it in for later while the whole church celebrated her birthday.

Then, back to dad. Daryl got him to stand up again, and prophesied.

''I see a suitcase that is opened. And the Lord says that it is not going to close again. The Lord is going to uproot you and plant you in another place in 4-5 months.''

I look at my husband and my husband looks at me. This prophecy was for 'Dexter, Lily and Family' and we were the only family there.

He continues, ''You are going to be used by God even in these last days, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children and children to the fathers.''

So here we are, with a plane ticket back in October to pack our bags, I guess.. and then back to Adelaide.

Comments

Popular Posts