Faith and The House on the Hill

I want to share something with you -- so there's this house that I want to get. Actually, it's currently just a piece of land. But I know what I want to build on it for the Lord. I know the design that I want from RiverGums.                               


The problem is that we can't secure a loan for the house. Because of the Covid19 thingy. The restaurant my husband is working in just had a visit from the City Council today. They said they will issue a fine to restaurants that do not adhere to the social distancing rules. So they had less customers today. And that also means that my husband would either lose his job because of Covid19 all over again, or his shifts will decrease. Either way, that's not good in securing a loan.


So how are we going to build on this land without a loan...

FAITH.

Luke 17

And the apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith.”

So the Lord said, “If you have faith as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be pulled up by the roots and be planted in the sea,’ and it would obey you. 

All I need is faith like a mustard seed.
 
11 Now it happened as He went to Jerusalem that He passed through the midst of Samaria and Galilee. 12 Then as He entered a certain village, there met Him ten men who were lepers, who stood afar off. 13 And they lifted up their voices and said, “Jesus, Master, have mercy on us!”

14 So when He saw them, He said to them, “Go, show yourselves to the priests.” And so it was that as they went, they were cleansed.

15 And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, returned, and with a loud voice glorified God, 16 and fell down on his face at His feet, giving Him thanks. And he was a Samaritan.

17 So Jesus answered and said, “Were there not ten cleansed? But where are the nine? 18 Were there not any found who returned to give glory to God except this foreigner?” 19 And He said to him, “Arise, go your way. Your faith has made you well.”


As they went, they were cleansed.

I have to know that it takes faith. If I do not even try, or start something or do something, nothing is going to happen. I have to start acting upon my faith, and obey whatever You ask me to do. Then only will I see results.


Foreigner

And so I am a foreigner. In this land, all I have is a PR. I am a permanent resident but not a citizen. That makes me a foreigner. And without a citizenship, I would not get the HomeBuilders grant. This means that I will not have the Covid-19 25,000 dollar grant to buy a new home. But You do not care about that grant. Even as a foreigner, You say, ''You don't have that grant, no worries.'' And You knock 25 grand off the price of the land. This owner bought it for 148k but You just knocked off 25k just like that and it is selling for 125k before negotiations. That's amazing. It's okay to be a foreigner when I have You.

Comments

Popular Posts