In love?

 Have you ever been in love… with a church ⛪️?

No, not just love, but actually in love. You can think of nothing else other than God and this church. You get that same feeling of bliss whenever you think about this church, like you get when you’re in love with an actual person, just that it’s not a person you’re in love with. And when you’re not there, you keep wanting to go there but can’t when nothing is on, and can barely wait for days or weeks till you get to go there again. And during that time, you just want to chat with anyone who is from that particular church, because it makes you feel a little bit closer to that church. Because you miss that church the moment you walk out that door. Yes, miss.

Now, before you get jumpy and start analyzing wrongly, I was in love with this church without even knowing anyone there. And no, I’m not even in love with the building. I was in love with this church before even seeing a picture of the building.

I am in love with a vision — a promise, of what is to come. I’m in love with what I saw. I’m in love with this church because it is a house of Bethany. It is where Jesus resides and I’m hopelessly in love with Him.

Comments

Popular Posts