No#2 is prophetic

It was that time of the month. We went to the mall where my sis opened a shop at. Miss 9 grabbed my backpack where I kept my.. ammunition. At the mall and were about to leave our seats at the food court to pay a visit to the ladies, when Miss 9 said, "Wait!" and she turned back to grab.. the backpack. On the way, I was like.. hey, I actually need something in that particular backpack! (She has no idea I had put it in earlier -- and we have a ton of backpacks. She just had to grab that one.) And she didn't just grab it to the mall. She made sure she took it to the ladies. So on the way, I realized that she brought the exact item I needed.


I was like, "Hey, how did you know I needed this bag?" 


"Just a feeling," she said, "of urgency. Like it was important."

Comments

Popular Posts